Vision Values & Aims
Our vision, values are aims have been developed in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and community members and were launched in school in October 2018.
Following extensive consultation our new vision values and aims are as follows.
Vision: At Beeslack we #strivetobe successful, curious, responsible, resilient and respectful to allow us all to flourish, grow and achieve.
Values and Aims
- Listen to and appreciate the opinions and feelings of others
- Value ourselves and all members of our school community equally
- Support each other to overcome challenges and see them as opportunities to learn
- Seek out opportunities to increase confidence in each other and foster a growth mindset
- Encourage a questioning approach to extend our learning further to achieve success
- Love learning and value the opportunities it gives us.
- Appreciate that every action has a logical consequence.
- Be proud to be a member of the Beeslack Community and care for the environments in which we learn.
- Support all members of our school community with opportunities to lead.
- Allow learners to experience success within the curriculum and wider school.
- Celebrate the success of pupils
- Value the range of talents displayed in the wider life of the school.